Thursday, April 11, 2013

missing them

7 months...

our marriage reached 7 months. but it feels like I just got married yesterday. it shows how happiness make us unaware about time right.

as usual, people will keep asking me, about having a baby bump. well, still no rezeki. but don't worry, we started being serious about that. for us, we are mentally and physically ready for expecting another new person in our life. to make our life happier.

noddy already had one. big growing little boy which copied his uncle face

nurul in another hand underwent in vitro procedure. hope (really am) the result will be positive for them since that have been married for 4 years I guest.

then me, who is ready for a baby and keep praying....

well I miss my buddies so much. since the noddy's wedding in Johor, we didn't have any proper reunion. during my wedding day, nurul came at my side, and noddy came at faisal's site. I miss to hang around with them, gossiping, laughing and most importantly.....shopping. but we know, it is so difficult to arrange especially noddy already got the big 'handbag' and nurul preparing for pregnancy.

ladies...miss u all. so much.

No comments: