my goshh.... I was being unfair to this blog. not writing any post since 3 months ago. well....obviously there was a lot of stories to be shared here. but with limited time and so many other stuffs to be concentrated on...I just forgot.
I told you about my January in the previous post. we went to Penang, rock every second in that island. obviously....I love Penang. my other favourite state after Malacca.
my February was awesome!!!
I got a chance to see Dato' Siti performing live in front of my eyes. well....I have to admit that I like her. her voice basicly.....flawless. superb performance from her, and it worth every penny we spent on it.
then I started being busy with my netball's team. yes... I'm still involved with netball. at the moment, playing for JKNT and will represent Terengganu in KKM's game this coming May in Malacca.
other than that...
I am still in love with my husband..
and I am a happy wife and enjoying every second of it.
*sory no picture for this post. unable to upload.
No comments:
Post a Comment