Wednesday, November 4, 2009

should i call it a day?

huhu too many things happen to me today. should i call it a day?
  1. woke up late to ward round and been considered as absent
  2. need to write a letter to head of department for my absent....and what did i write in that letter?being honest about wake-up late thing. and i think that is the best reason right?
  3. oncall for morning and evening session.
  4. leave my room at 815am until 800pm
  5. missed the ambulance call. shit!
  6. meeting the supervisor.
  7. 'beku' in that A&E
  8. performed badly in the ECG test. i was failed. beyond repair!
  9. 'collapsed' in my room after solat magrib until 930pm.
  10. no lunch today.
  11. i know i am stupid. but today, i just realized how really really stupid i am, and just have 5 months to cover all the 'big holes' in my head. tolong........!
well....after a long day in A&E, i took something to refresh me. oldtown white coffea. the best potion ever.

house needs vicodin, i need caffein. done.

2 comments:

amin h said...

just wanna share this:

"I have tried to write the best I can;sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can"

just go with ur dreams.

Anonymous said...

you should...if not,then what we should call it?